Day 1: On board the train Hanoi - Lao Cai (-,-,-)
Night train to Lao Cai from Hanoi.
Day 2: Lao Cai - Sapa (B,L,D)
Arrival early in Lao Cai. Transfer to Sapa and on to hotel. Have breakfast upon arrival. Trek to the villages of Red Dzao and Black H’mong. Picnic lunch. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Sapa - Lao Cai - Hanoi (B,-,-)
You will have breakfast at the hotel you will have time at your leisure at the hotel or visit Sapa Town with the attractive minority market. At 17h30 you will take the shuttle bus to Lao Cai for the night train back to Hanoi.
Day 4: Arrival in Hanoi (-,-,-)
The train will arrive in Hanoi around 5.00 am. End of trip.
Chau Long (Deluxe)
• 1 night at Topas Ecolodge (Deluxe bungalow)
• All indicated meals (B as breakfast, L as lunch, D as dinner)
• Transfer by Shuttle Bus Lao Cai – Sapa – Lao Cai
• Trekking as indicated (tickets and tourguide)
• Return soft sleeper in 4-berth cabin on the train Hanoi – Lao Cai - Hanoi
• Pre and post trip accommodation.
• Private expenses.
• Drinks and Beverage.
• All other services not mentioned as inclusive.
* Topas Ecolodge is located 18 km from Sapa, deep in the Hoang Lien Mountains. The 25 bungalows overlook the entire valley with the ethnic minority villages of Ban Ho and Thanh Phu, 400 altitude meters beneath. This package has been carefully designed to give you the best opportunity to experience the highlights of northern Vietnam: the ethnic communities with their unique cultures, the deep valleys covered by terraced rice fields, the breathtaking mountains...
* Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa, the only luxury hotel in North-Western Vietnam, opened in March 1998. Built as a traditional mountain chalet with accented wooden décor and a welcoming stone hearth fireplace, the Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa overhangs the village, blending perfectly with the natural surroundings.
* Chau Long, the 3 star hotel with stylish design and décor and the amazing view to the Hoang Lien Valley and Fasipan Peak